Each session, whether for coaching or therapy, is 60 minutes long and includes free email support for the duration of our relationship. Sessions operate on a pay-as-you-go basis and payment is requested at the time of booking.
- Initial session (around 90-120 minutes) : €180 | £150
- Subsequent sessions (between 60-90 minutes) : €145 | £125
NB: Session times are flexible, with sessions lasting 60-90 minutes. I have chosen to work in this way for the following reasons: a) we are all unique and so are our needs; b) each session stands as a separate entity in its own right. As such, the requirements for each will be different. Having an extra half an hour built in (free of charge) avoids the need to rush a problem through to its end or come to an abrupt halt when things are moving in a positive direction. In addition, I make it my policy not to send you out into the world again in a worse state of repair than when you came in. Therefore, if something upsetting has come up, or if our session has triggered an abreaction (an automatic, unconscious reaction in response to a stimulus reminiscent of a previously experienced situation), I would like the opportunity to pick you up and put you back together again before returning you to the world and your week.
This extended face-to-face or Skype/telephone session is the time when you can discuss your issues and goals with me. You can ask me any questions you might have, as well as share any possible concerns. In addition, I will take a full case history and talk about the techniques I use.
Before you leave, we will begin working together and make substantial inroads into resolving the issue/s at hand and agree on the number of sessions you are likely to need.
How many sessions will I need?
Clients usually see me on a weekly basis but this isn’t set in stone. The number and frequency of sessions you’ll need depends on a number of different factors and is unique to each individual.
Reasons for regularity and duration include:
- the nature of your problem
- the challenge or block
- your prior experience of coaching/therapy
- your current needs and the type of support you are looking for
- your determination to make changes in your life
However, on average, people looking for a ‘quick fix’ to a relatively ‘simple’ problem (those who just want to pull off the plaster so that they can move on) see me for between 4 to 8 sessions. While those presenting with more complex issues or problems that are seated more deeply (ones that need approaching with a little extra care) often attend for longer. With all, I recommend attendance on a weekly or bi-monthly basis.
So, whilst I can’t offer any guaranteed time frames (and neither can any other coach or therapist with any certainty), I can guarantee you that my No.1 Priority is to get you from where you currently are in your personal or professional life to where you want to be in the most efficient, effective and ethical way possible.
What is your cancellation policy?
My appointment times are irreplaceable but I understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life – be they business meetings, project deadlines, transport issues, cancelled babysitters, unannounced visitors, family emergencies, inclement weather and/or illness, etc…
In my desire to be effective and fair to all of my clients and out of consideration for both my own and your time, I have adopted the following policies:
- 24 Hours Advance Notice: I operate in accordance with the standard practitioners cancelation policy of 24 hours advance notice. Appointments not cancelled, cancelled on the day or missed will be charged in full. Please note: appointments on a Monday must be cancelled by 9am on the Friday before the appointment.
- No-shows: Anyone who either forgets or who consciously chooses to forgo their appointment will be considered a ‘no-show’ and charged in full.
- Late Arrivals: It is important to be punctual as I’m usually fully booked. If you arrive late for a session it will still have to end at the prearranged time otherwise it will eat into another client’s appointment. For your own benefit, I also prefer not to operate within too tight a window, that way we avoid starting something we can’t properly address or accommodate. In the case of late arrivals, you will unfortunately be charged the full fee.
I strongly believe that therapy is the greatest gift a person can give to themselves. I also believe that everyone should have the opportunity to experience it, especially if their need is great. Therefore, if you would like to see me but are experiencing financial difficulties or if you are unable to travel, please email me so that we can discuss your personal situation and work something out. For every problem, there are at least several possible answers and I do not doubt that (between us) we will be able to come up with a favourable solution.
If you would like to book a session or enquire about booking a session or if you have any questions you would like to ask, please email me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
For more specific enquiries or to make a booking, please fill in the short form available from the Booking Enquiry page and email it along with your request. I will endeavour to reply to all enquiries in person at the first opportunity available.
all work © thelifeenrichmentblog.wordpress.com | all rights reserved | 2013
tel: +34 674 545 238 | email: email@example.com | skype: thelifeenrichmentconsultant